- Alabama Industries Guide
- Business Connect Scholarship Program Employment Verification Form
- Community College Connect Scholarship Program Participant Verification Form
- Counseling Guide – Thank You
- Current Students
- Digital Marketing Careers Guide
- Emotional Psychology Guide
- Exploring Rural Education in America
- Military Connect Scholarship Program Participant Verification Form
- New Forms
- Online Degrees
- Request Info
- Teacher Connect Scholarship Program Participant Verification Form
- Teaching Careers Guide – Thank You
- Team Management Guide – Thank You
- Thank You
- Tuition & Aid
Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information - Personally identifiable information is collected if you submit it voluntarily as part of your use of the Site. When you submit a request for information on or an online application you are providing personally identifiable information.
Behavioral Information - In addition to information you provide, we may collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the computer you are using; the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time you access the Site; and the Internet address of the website (if any) from which you linked to the Site. We use "cookies" to automatically gather some of this information. A cookie is a small text file that we send to your computer to collect information about your activities on the Site. The cookie transmits this information back to the Site each time your browser requests a page from the Site, and the information is stored to help facilitate your use of the Site the next time you visit. If you do not want to receive cookies from the Site, you can set your browser to not accept cookies.
Use of Information
When we collect personally identifiable information, it may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To provide information about the institution, to process your application.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve the website.
- To process questions you may have of us.
- To send promotional emails and other updates to users of the website. Users may opt out of such emails by following the unsubscribe feature in the mailing.
- For other marketing purposes.
We may monitor IP addresses and other behavioral information for security purposes, Site administration, trend analysis, to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems and/or improve our services.
Your Rights Under The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”)
If you enroll in a program, the disclosure of any personal information that you provide to us and/or information that we may create that pertains to you, may be protected under FERPA. You may also have specific rights related to accessing and/or updating your personal information. For more information related to the applicability of FERPA and your rights under it, please contact email@example.com.
How We Share Your Information
We may engage third party agents to perform certain functions necessary to provide our services. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for their own purposes, such as sending you marketing offers about their products.
We may disclose to third parties aggregated, anonymous information regarding our sales, traffic analysis and other information regarding the Site. This information will not include personally identifiable data about you.
Please be aware that in the event our company or any of its assets are ever sold, our customer database would be transferred to the new owner. In addition, your personal information may be transferred to third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our rights, or protect the rights of other users of the Site
We have employed administrative, technical, electronic and contractual security measures to protect this information from intentional or unintentional use or disclosure. Though we will take these steps to safeguard your information (including any email communication), we cannot eliminate all security and privacy risks inherent in Internet use. You acknowledge awareness of and accept such risks, including, but not limited to, the limitations of security and authentication measures and the chance that any information transferred via the Site may be susceptible to eavesdropping, hacking and other security hazards or misappropriation. We will not be liable for damages of any kind associated with these security risks.
Links to Other Websites
Children's Online Privacy Protection
The Site is directed at education and administrative professionals. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose information from or about a child under the age of thirteen (13).
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Compliance, European Economic Area Visitors/Customers only
Legal basis for processing your personal information
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate business interests, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate business interests are.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service provided to you.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request").
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information; Questions