Alternative teaching certifications from the University of West Alabama allow you to pursue a teaching career or change your teaching specialty. In these online Class A certification programs, you can earn a master’s-level teaching certification in Alabama and a Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) or Master of Education (M.Ed.). Learn more about how your online alternative teacher certification can enhance your education career.