- Alabama Industries Guide
- Building, Executing and Measuring an Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Business Connect Scholarship Program Employment Verification Form
- Community College Connect Scholarship Program Participant Verification Form
- Counseling Guide – Thank You
- Current Students
- Digital Marketing Careers Guide
- Emotional Psychology Guide
- Exploring Rural Education in America
- Feel like your life is on hold? It doesn’t have to be.
- Military Connect Scholarship Program Participant Verification Form
- New Forms
- Online Degrees
- Request Info
- Teacher Connect Scholarship Program Participant Verification Form
- Teaching Careers Guide – Thank You
- Team Management Guide – Thank You
- Thank You
- Tuition & Aid
Take the next step
These times can hide the opportunity you have to act on your personal and professional goals. At the University of West Alabama, you can choose from more than 70 programs offered in a flexible online environment. Learn from any connected device, anywhere, with UWA — one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the state. Take the next step in your life, your career and your goals with a flexible, affordable degree.
What you can expect from UWA online:
Earn your degree without attending campus or restructuring your schedule.
Benefit from extremely competitive tuition rates, multiple scholarships and other forms of financial aid (80% of students receive some type of financial aid).
Easy Credit Transfer
You can transfer up to 90 credits to UWA (transferring your associate degree from a partnering community college qualifies you for a $1,500 scholarship).
Receive any assistance you need, including instant technical support and academic advisors who are there for you every step of the way.
A Guide to Online Bachelor’s Degrees Post Pandemic: What undergraduate students should know and how to stay on track amid COVID-19
The University of West Alabama strives to make sure you have all the information you need to make decisions about your education confidently. We offer the following guide created by Wiley Education Services, a leader in higher education research and online learning, in partnership with DegreesOnline.com.
This free guide thoughtfully addresses the impact of COVID-19 on education. It provides insight into online learning, such as the online student experience, myths vs. facts about online education and the difference between proven online degree programs and emergency online instruction.